Even though I'm giving the hotel an average rating, I still like it. The location is great. If your goal is to see Barcelona, then this hotel is fine and will do for sleep and safety. The rooms are average nothing special, and a bit drab. The beds are hard and not very comfortable, I did toss and turn most... More
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.