Matera in Basilicata is definitely worth a visit! And this is just the place to stay overnight. You stay in one of the remodeled "sassy" (home caves). The food in this city is so deliciously prepared and I guarantee that you will have one of your best dinners in all of Italy. The bread alone is to die for. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda San Martino Matera
- Hotel Locanda San Martino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda di San Martino lies in the heart of Matera’s Sassi Historical District, and at the same time it is conveniently located at a very short distance (100 meters) from the city center. The Locanda radiates outward from the deconsecrated church of San Martino and the street of the same name, through a series of balconies that enjoy a sunny exposure and a wonderful view of the Sasso Barisano. There are twenty-two guest rooms situated on four levels, renovated with the greatest care in order to respect their original forms as single homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.