I so wanted to rave about this hotel as it looked like our perfect country retreat after a hectic four days in Rome's city center, but whilst so much of it was so lovely, a few things really did let it down. We arrived just in time for lunch, but were told we couldn't eat in the restaurant as there... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Della Castelluccia Rome
- Castello Della Castelluccia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle of the Cancellieri family, built on a Roman villa between the 12th and 13th centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Castello della Castelluccia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.