The room was spacious. The breakfast is brought by room service to your room, which is nice. They have also very good coffee which they are willing to prepare for you any time you want. Bed very hard, uncomfortable like others wrote. Bathroom could use some better cleaning. The Staff treated Us very nice and were very helpful. Overall decent.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Guest House, which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman’s hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.