My family and I stayed here for one night before flying out of the Bologna airport. It was August, so the city was very quiet. We arrived late morning, and the staff happily gave us an early check in and directions to a good restaurant. There's an adorable maltese dog that works behind the desk who really won me over.... More
- Also Known As:
- Il Convento Dei Fiori Di Seta Hotel
- Il Convento Dei Fiori Di Seta Hotel Bologna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bologna's dowtown area, il convento dei fiori di eta has been realized following the meticolous restoration of the little church of the nunnery, built in the 15th century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Il Convento dei Fiori di Seta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.