Clark is a fantastic host. We stayed for 10 days but wish it could have been longer. The castle is filled with exciting places to discover, but most of all fantastic people. It was the highlight of our trip and will be remembered for years to come
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Galeazza Hotel
- Castello Di Galeazza Hotel Bologna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castle of Galeazza is open as a guesthouse to a coterie of members of the cultural association Reading Retreats in Rural Italy. The association hosts concerts, art exhibitions, and seasonal events year-round. Guests come from Italy and abroad to read, relax, and meet each other in a friendly and tranquil atmosphere. The castle, forty minutes north of Bologna, features frescoed ceilings and a library of over 3000 books, and sits amidst extensive gardens and a ten-acre woodland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Castello di Galeazza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.