Central but not noisy, clean, comfortable beds, acceptable breakfast, friendly staffs and professonal in the norm; for work it was ideal. No restuarants but there's a wonderful family run osteria around the corner and a supermarket two streets down. For vacation though, I'd opt for for more classical or local places with palermitan flavour.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.