I usually stay in the "centro storico", but because of a huge price increase in the place I normally stay at, I looked for an alternative. I wanted something close to the Nelson Mandela Forum so I could walk to a concert ther. I chose Soggiorno Michelangelo for that reason and it was a really good price. The hotel is... More
- Also Known As:
- Soggiorno Michelangelo Hotel Florence
- Soggiorno Michelangelo Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soggiorno Michelangelo is the ideal place if you wish to spend a holiday in Florence with great comfort, very high standard but low prices. In this facility has been reached a level as high as that of very expensive accommodation facilities. All the rooms are sunny, with private bathroom, air conditioning, colour television, telephone with direct outside dialling and safe. Soggiorno Michelangelo has a sunny and comfortable lounge at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Soggiorno Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.