Excellent location - short walk from train station, Dumo, Uffizi, bridges, dining, shopping, etc. We had corner room on second floor with view of piazza and entry way. Decent amount of space in room, big bathroom, and bedding very comfortable. Piazza is noisy from early morning to 10ish at night, but it is part of city environment and really did... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.