This convent hotel is well situated within walking distance of most of what Florence has to offer like the Uffizi and incredible shopping. Rooms are clean and comfortable but basic. Bring your own hair dryer. Our room had an ensuite. There is a beautiful rose garden with tables, chairs and benches where you can relax and enjoy a coffee (... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13th-century former monestary is now a guesthouse operated by nums for women travelers and married couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Santo Nome di Gesu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.