I stayed at Casa Santo Nome di Gesu from Sept 10 to Sept 20, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The personnel were very pleasant and helpful. They made me feel welcome and comfortable. The accommodations were clean, the breakfast was good and I liked the location as I could walk to many of the tourist sites or if I didn't... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13th-century former monestary is now a guesthouse operated by nums for women travelers and married couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Santo Nome di Gesu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.