This B & B was exactly what we were looking for in Florence - charming and full of character but also convenient for walking around the centre of Florence. The rooms are beautifully furnished and comfortable, and the roof terrace and small sitting room upstairs both lovely. We stayed in two rooms - one at the back of the building... More
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Johlea Hotel
- Antica Dimora Johlea Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harmonious, elegant, and full of light, this Florentine residence is situated on the top floor of a beautiful 19th-century palazzo. The rooms, all uniquely designed and decorated, have walls in soft hues of natural earth and mineral pigments. The curtains and the canopies of the four-poster beds are made out of precious oriental silk, while pure linen from Florence's renowned, artisan fabric manufacturer, Antica Tessitoria Busatti, is used to decorate the breakfast hall and living rooms. The bathrooms are done in Carrara marble or in hand-painted tiles. Perhaps the nicest surprise, however, is the rooftop terrace, from which you will be able to admire Brunelleschi's dome, Giotto's bell tower, the crenellated silhouette of Palazzo Vecchio, and the magnificent bird's eye view of Florence's historic center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Antica Dimora Johlea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.