Our ground floor "room" was in fact a charming two room suite with stone floor and vaulted ceiling. Double doors opened from our room onto a private garden with a pomegranate tree full of fruit and beautiful long views across the Umbrian countryside. Very well located near the important sights and many restaurants. Very highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- San Crispino Historical Mansion Hotel
- San Crispino Historical Mansion Hotel Assisi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Crispino Historic Mansion is the perfect place if you wish to spend an unforgettable stay in a real medieval ambiance, with all modern facilities, right in the historic centre of Assisi, the city of St. Francis. If you come inside and close the heavy wooden door behind you, you lose the understanding of the meaning of space and time. Everything is quiet, intimate and comfortable, you will have a chance to spend your holidays in the past: in fact all the units have been carefully and perfectly restored, named after the natural elements of the Canticle of the Creatures: Brother Fire, Mother Earth, Sister Moon and Stars, Sister Water, Brother Wind, Brother Sun and Beatitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your San Crispino Historical Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.