I arrived as part of a 300 delegate conference to find that, despite my confirmed reservation, my room had been sold and the hotel was complete. The hotel reception simply said "the hotel is complete" and we were bumped to the Starling hotel, 15 minutes away by taxi. I was in the hotel for 2 full days attending a conference... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.