I stayed at the hotel for five (5) nights. The high-ceiling lobby is modern but cavernous and the lighting is a bit dark and cold. The rooms are modern and clean, and the bathroom was small, but functional. The above counter sink bowl leaves little room to lay any toiletries. The hotel is conveniently located near the United Nations and... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.