This is a very smart hotel, with lots of dark colours and opulence. Located on No.5 bus route from Gare Cornavin to Palexpo (by the airport). It is very well placed for the Palais des Nations - the complex of UN buildings on the north side of the city. Rooms are well equipped and spacious. Brasserie style restaurant was good... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.