What absolute bliss! My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights in early June. We are from Australia aged 24 & 27. Got off the train at Grindelwald train station at about 9.00 pm to find ourselves standing in pure bliss! The view is so amazing it looks like a picture! Rang the hotel and they were there to... More
- Also Known As:
- Lauberhorn Hotel Grindelwald
- Hotel Lauberhorn Grindelwald, Switzerland - Jungfrau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The philosophy...carpe diem - seize the day. Our biker and paraglider friendly hotel is located on the sunny side of the Grindelwald valley. All rooms have a shower/toilet and a balcony with a beautiful view of the impressive mountain scenery. Pets are welcome. Visitor tax and VAT included in the price. Our guest cardgives you various reductions in Grindelwald and allows you to travel for free on the public buses to and around the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Lauberhorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.