Do not stay here. I booked the canal view suite for my husbands suprise trip to Amsterdam. When we arrived we were allocated a room, not a suite with no window. I was in tears, we paid £250 euro for what was basically a bed sit. I rang the door bell of the house next door where Ken lived, he... More
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Canal Guest House Hotel
- Amstel Canal Guest House Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right in the heart of Amsterdam, this monumental house with a beautiful canal view and surrounded by cafes and restaurants is a super location to experience. Its romantic atmosphere is coupled with comfortable accommodations.A perfect setting whether relaxing or spending the day visiting the area attractions, there is always something to do or see to make your visit to the Amstel Canal Guest House and the surrounding area a most memorable event.Amsterdam is one the world the most famous and beloved cities. Like any other city, Amsterdam itself has a rich variety of attractions to offer tourists, both foreign and local.Amstel Canal Guest House, located right in the heart of the city, offers rooms that are a few minutes walk to all the famous cultural attractions and scenic locations.Just as easily accessible are the famed museums and countless historical sites that have made Amsterdam what it is. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Amstel Canal Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.