Great location-but Brugges isnt very big anyway. Our room was quite big and had an ensuite. We named it the aeroplane bathroom because it was the same size as the ones on a plane and consisted of a toilet, basin and shower so it was very small. Staff were very helpful with the noise of our heater. Breakfast had a... More
- Also Known As:
- St Christophers Bauhaus Hotel
- St Christophers Bauhaus Hotel Bruges
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMAZING Pod Beds now available in dorm rooms of 10 and 16 beds. Pod bed features include individual power points, reading lights and curtains for extra privacy. Spacious and brand new! FREE Bruges Discount Card. FREE Wifi in reception and bar plus some rooms. FREE Belgian Beer Sampler – Try 3 delicious Belgian beers for free when purchasing a main meal in our restaurant. FREE Walking Tour of the city – Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons and a Saturday evening tour! FREE Use-it City Maps and self guided Bike and Walking tour maps. FREE Continental Breakfast for all our guests – in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your St Christophers Bauhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.