Beautiful B+B, about a 5-minute walk along the canal to heart of Bruges, on a very quiet side street. Staff was INCREDIBLE; so nice, so friendly, so helpful, whatever we needed or wanted they helped make it happen. Breakfast was delicious, served in their dining room, large choice of breads and jams, yogurts, fresh fruit, hams and cheeses, coffee/tea, eggs... More
- Also Known As:
- Number 11 Exclusive Guesthouse Hotel Bruges
- Number 11 Exclusive Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Number 11 exclusive guesthouse is a 17th century old Bruges house located in the quiet heart of Bruges nearby the Canal.Throughout the renovations the authentic cosy atmosphere of an old historical building has been kept and at the same time provides all modern comfort.The salon and breakfast room are exclusively for the use of the guests and is overlooking the nice courtyard. Breakfast in the garden under the pergola is possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Number 11 Exclusive Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.