Lisbon Story Guesthouse was an excellent place for us to stay while there. Breakfast was good and plentiful, staff was really nice and helpful and we had a great time. One of our favorites while in Europe for 2 weeks. Not to mention the location was great
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Story Guesthouse Hotel
- Lisbon Story Guesthouse Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisbon Story Guesthouse is an enchanting tale where you are the main character. Come and be part of our story, and let us be a part of yours. In exchange for your company, experience and tales, we assure you; life, charm, warmth, peace, light, tradition and comfort. Discover the story behind our 11 themed bedrooms (that fit 1 to 4 people in twin or double beds), chill out in the shoe-free lounge area, enjoy a free delicious breakfast, listen to music, exchange a book, use the free Wi-Fi internet, enjoy free tea and coffee all day, or prepare your meal in our kitchen. In addition, you will also benefit from a highly desirable central location, right in Rossio, next to the National Theatre, and within walking distance of the main city-centre attractions, or just take the next-door 28 tram along the hills, the train to Sintra, the metro, or the Aerobus to anywhere in the world. Let us introduce our guestbook to your travel log! "CAME AS STRANGERS, GONE AS FRIENDS." JÜRGEN, Germany ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Lisbon Story Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.