We loved our stay here - the staff were very helpful and it was awesome to find out that there is a sushi restaurant and cocktail bar on the bottom floor of the place. Really convenient location - we walked everywhere and were centrally located within Lisbon. Very easy to access via metro from the airport. Our room was clean,... More
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa are located in the most central quarter of Lisbon, Baixa, between the cosmopolitan Rua Augusta, the most popular pedestrian street of downtown Lisbon and Chiado quarter.Lisbon Short Stay was designed with the objective of creating the feel of an art gallery whilst incorporating the ambience of being at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.