The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean altho the bathroom was not well appointed (no Kleenex or lotion) and the pillows were marked firm and soft. Nice touch. Television has many english channels to choose from. Would definitely recommend as we stayed there twice, once planned and once when we missed our flight.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lisbon - Continental Hotel Lisbon
- Holiday Inn Lisbon - Continental Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lisbon
- Lisbon Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay close to central Lisbon when you choose the Holiday Inn Lisbon-Continental hotel.A curvaceous high-rise building on a lively boulevard, the contemporary Holiday Inn Lisbon-Continental is a 10-minute taxi ride from Lisbon Airport. We're just a minute's walk from Campo Pequeno metro station for direct subway trains to Lisbon city centre. Settle in and surf the web with wireless Internet in your smart Guest room.Have a productive stay at Holiday Inn Lisbon-Continental, with 9 modern meeting rooms for up to 200 people and a 24-hour Business Centre. We're close to the banking district, Instituto Superior Técnico engineering school, and major companies like Ernst and Young. Lisbon Congress Centre is a 15-minute metro ride away, and the hotel offers ample parking and easy access to the IP7 motorway ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Lisbon - Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.