We have booked a night for this hotel because of the Sound of Music movie. The view from the garden of the hotel was gorgeous. The reflection of the mountain on the lake was so beautiful. The breakfast was excellent and nice. Service was very good too. However the building is very old, so don't expect any modern decor or... More
- Also Known As:
- Schloss Leopoldskron Hotel
- Schloss Leopoldskron Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 55 rooms, 12 suites, and three townhouses, the historic palace of Schloss Leopoldskron, birthplace of the Salzburg Festival and a location for the filming of “The Sound of Music”, is an exclusive and discreet hideaway just minutes from the center of Salzburg. Built in 1736, and surrounded by 17 acres of manicured grounds, the palace is nestled by a small, idyllic lake, and features majestic views over the mountains and the Hohensalzburg Fortress. The hotel features a small café, fitness center, and over 1000m2 of spectacular function space, which is also used for international strategic convening conducted by the Salzburg Global Seminar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Schloss Leopoldskron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.