We loved the hotel location, 1 tram stop or 3-5mins walk to the metro and the habour to Bratislava; walking distance or trams to almost all the main sightseeing spots; supermarket and pharmacy were just the street across. The room was great for it's location & price, the kitchen was small but well equipped, modern and clean shower room with... More
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Wien Zentrum Hotel
- Adagio Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adagio City Vienna is located in the heart of Vienna, right next to Julius-Raab-Platz and in close proximity to the ring road and the historical city center. We offer 124 fully equipped rooms, from studios for 2 people to 2-room apartments for 4 people. Located in the "Stubenviertel", with its unique facades, narrow alleys and numerous courtyards, it is the ideal base for a business trip or a long, relaxing weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Adagio Vienna City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.