I was staying for a week in Vienna and I booked a comfort double room in furst Metternich which is much better than the ordinary double room in terms of size, view from the window and room setup. After I checked in I realized that there wifi doesn't reach my room because it's in the higher floors It was very... More
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description: Art Nouveau, Tradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The Art Nouveau building was built in 1897 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard „Mariahilfer Straße“.Perfect for exploring the pulsating city of Vienna, for museum visits, and for shopping sprees:• traditional boutique hotel in immediate vicinity of the “Mariahilfer Straße” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.