I will not explain to much because others already do :) Just try and you will find a great place to stay and close to train station and Vienna main road..Mariahilf street.. Maybe for breakfast - a little bit too expensive but of course you can cook and do anything for your self if you want :)
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Vienna's original independent backpacker's hostel, Hostel Ruthensteiner is the perfect place to stay - with its friendly, international atmosphere in a smoke-free environment. * "One of a kind" and not "one of a chain", our fun hostel is run by family and good friends and is the ideal hostel for the individual traveller or small family groups. * Newly renovated, our early 1800's historical building is just a stone's throw from the Westbahnhof Train Station and equidistant between the City Center and lovely Palace Schoenbrunn. Here, weary travelers can rest their bodies and refresh their souls! * "Cleanliness & friendliness" is our motto, helping you feel at home is our passion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Ruthensteiner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.