I would receommend Hostel Ruthensteiner for a weekend break in Vienna. It's very convenient to Westbanhnhof train/metro stations and good value for money. We paid 52 euros for a double with bathroom. The only downside is the size of the rooms. Our double room was just bigger than the bed (which was also small). However, it was nice and bright,... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Vienna's original independent backpacker's hostel, Hostel Ruthensteiner is the perfect place to stay - with its friendly, international atmosphere in a smoke-free environment. * "One of a kind" and not "one of a chain", our fun hostel is run by family and good friends and is the ideal hostel for the individual traveller or small family groups. * Newly renovated, our early 1800's historical building is just a stone's throw from the Westbahnhof Train Station and equidistant between the City Center and lovely Palace Schoenbrunn. Here, weary travelers can rest their bodies and refresh their souls! * "Cleanliness & friendliness" is our motto, helping you feel at home is our passion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Ruthensteiner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.