Or first night of a week driving my new oldtimer, a Sunbeam Rapier Fastback, built 1968, home to Scotland, was a very pleasant stay in this town. We arrived after an 11 hour train-orgy at about 20:00 hours. The reception was great, and the room was spacious and thoroughly clean. We had a very good an deep sleep and were... More
- Also Known As:
- Newton Abbot Best Western
- Best Western Newton Abbot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Town Hotel, a Victorian façade and a contemporary interior! A beautiful park to one side and a busy thoroughfare on the other! Within easy walk of the bustling market town and a calm and friendly atmosphere within!The 24 rooms, over two floors (no lift) vary in size and outlook are simply decorated and have: free wifi; flat screen freeview television; DVD in some; direct dial phone; hairdryer; power showers; refreshment tray; ceiling fans instead of AC. This is not a full service hotel. Built by the Victorians who, it seems, knew a thing or two about building in great locations, the hotel and therefore Newton Abbot has excellent rail and road links at the heart of the thriving business triangle of picturesque South Devon that is Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Proximity to Business Parks and Dartmoor National Park ensures the hotel is suitable for both business and leisure visitors. Ample car parking either on road alongside hotel or at pay and display car park within 800 metres. The Victorians, great train travellers, left little room for a large car park! 8 spaces only! These can be prebooked at time of reservation for a toll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Queens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.