We could only stay for one night on12th July, our Anniversary due to hotel being booked up. Jason and his staff could not be more attentive. The room was lovely and clean and toiletries of high quality. Breakfast was delicious. Cannot wait to return in 3 weeks. Thanks. keith and Debbie.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage Hotel
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel Cottage B&B and L'Escargot Restuarant at Laurel Cottage (Launching END July 2013) is run by Former Marco Pierre White Chef Jason Turner and His Wife Yui along with a superb professional and welcoming team.We run a family style b and b, which is relaxed and informal, a home from home. The restaurant will be extremely busy and will require you to book well in advance by telephone, my last restaurant here "The PortHole Eating House" was close to a year booked in advance. We have an amazing wine list, from £15.00 to £1500.00 per bottle, a relaxed affair with the best food in Bowness and Windermere.We very much forward to greeting you here at L'Escargot or Laurel Cottage for the b and b and or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.