Really enjoyed staying here. Came up alongside a work trip with my boyfriend and the room is really comfortable, with a well-stocked and reasonably priced minibar. Breakfast was brilliant and I took advantage of the toasted sandwich offer in the evening, as we didn't go out for dinner. Great price and great hosts.
- Also Known As:
- Dorchester Guest House Hotel Ilfracombe
- Dorchester Guest House Hotel
- Dorchester Guest House Ilfracombe, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in an impressive Victorian building. The 4 Star Visit Britain accredited Dorchester Guest House offers free parking and free Wi-Fi. Ilfracombe's Town Centre, pretty seafront and harbour and historic Tunnels Beaches are a short walk away. The elegant, stylishly furnished rooms at The Dorchester feature Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, hairdryer, generous hospitality tray and a small fridge stocked daily with fresh milk and a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks. Guests may also make use of free W-Fi and our new Guest Lounge.Breakfasts are freshly prepared using locally sourced produce, and are served daily in the bright and airy dining room. Fully licensed, there is a range of wines , beers and spirits available.The beautiful Exmoor National Park is 15 minutes drive away, whilst Ilfracombe Golf Club is just 5 minute drive. The pretty harbour, Blue Flag Tunnels Beaches, restaurants and shops are within walking distance. A bus stop directly outside the guest house can take guests to Barnstaple, Bideford and surrounding areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Dorchester Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.