I stayed at the Villagio Stromboli for a week from 10th Sept 2012 with my two daughters (22 and 19) for a relaxing week. We stayed in two 'bungalows' with beautiful views over the gardens and the sea and were very peaceful. The accommodation was basic but clean but I only found out there was no air con after booking.... More
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Stromboli Hotel
- Hotel Villaggio Stromboli Italy/Ricadi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villaggio Stromboli is immersed in 37.000 squared meters of green terraces overlooking the sea, panoramic and ventilated, it is situated in one of the most beautiful bays that connects Tropea with Capo Vaticano, in a majestic balcony over the Tyrrhenian Sea in front of the ravishing view of the Eolie Islands.The beach is 300mts away from the hotel and is accessible through a private inner road. With an amphitheater form it has a sandy and rocky conformation and equipped with a mini restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villaggio Stromboli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.