My family and I visited Volterra last fall. This hotel offers beautiful views of the rolling hills of Tuscany. Very warm and cozy atmosphere. Breakfast service was great. Staying away from the hustle and bustle of a touristy attraction was our main goal. This hotel gave us just that.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Villa Nencini Hotel Volterra
- Albergo Villa Nencini Hotel
- Nencini Hotel Volterra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the etruscan walls just outside the medieval walls of the historic centre, Villa Nencini, is a restored 16th century villa with a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape as far as the sea. A new wing has recently been added in keeping with the original building. This friendly familyrun hotel offers high quality service and warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Albergo Villa Nencini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.