This hotel is up the hill in the old city of Vaison la Romaine. It was built in the middle ages, but was very comfortable. The rooms are furnished with antiques and had amazing views of the "newer" village below. The staff was very gracious and the breakfast was basic but good. If we had been there in warmer weather... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Hotel
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Hotel Vaison-La-Romaine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Beffroi is situated in the centre of the medieval city of Vaison la Romaine. The atmosphere is more of a private home than a hotel. The location provides rest, stunning views, terraced gardens and also a swimming pool overlooking the town.Welcome to Provence !!L'Hostellerie "Le Beffroi" offers you rooms with such comfort that that you forget that you are residing le one of the most beautiful XVI century estates at the heart of the Haute Ville of Vaison la Romaine.The antique furniture and the domineering view of the countryside, the gardens let you imagine that you are in a different time.These surroundings allow you to truly relax and step back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostellerie le Beffroi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.