We chose Borgo Egnazia based on the beautiful pictures and readers reviews. We were not disappointed! We arrived in Bari, and hired a car. A tip for fellow drivers, you must put San Domenico Golf Resort into the Sat Nav as we put the hotel name and it didnt work. Lucky we had a few instructions from out travel agent.... More
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Egnazia Villas Hotel Golf Puglia
- Borgo Egnazia Villas Hotel Golf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The main hotel will feature 63 guest rooms and suites; a variety of restaurants and bars; two outdoor and one indoor swimming pool; a grand ballroom and several meeting rooms; plus a 2,000 m² Raison d’Etre spa, designed to be one of the best in Europe, featuring a modern-day interpretation of a Roman bath house. The 28 villas represent the most exclusive accommodation at the Resort; each with three bedrooms, a private garden and a swimming pool, wrap-around balconies and roof terraces. The most spectacular part of the Resort will be the Village inspired by the nearby hillside towns. L’hotel si compone di 183 sistemazioni tra le camere e suite dell’albergo, letownhouse del borgo e le ville private. Tutte le camere, suite, townhouse e villecosteggiano a nord le rovine dell’antica città d’Egnazia, mentre a sud il pittorescovillaggio di Savelletri, il tutto circondato da meravigliosi alberi d’ulivo – alcuni deiquali tra i più secolari al mondo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LHW, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Borgo Egnazia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.