Good hotel with very pleasant staff. Breakfast was substantial and well worth paying for at time of booking as quite expensive as one off , if not pre-booked. Had a room upgrade which was nice but air con not effective. Good walk to metro and RER - 20 mins each.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel Montrouge
- Mercure Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel
- Mercure Paris Porte d Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real 3 star hotel within natural surroundings, the decoration is inspired by the market theme. Situated in the outskirts of Paris. All public areas have been renovated. 10 kilometres away from Orly airport and 5 kilometres from the Exhibition Centre ofVersailles. Public chargeable car park. Restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Porte d'Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.