I stayed here with my 3 kids for one night and I think that was enough. Hotel is a beauty to look at, but not much to write about services and food prices at bakery and other food outlets. Breakfast was good. I loved the Japanese village but not the other visits as such.
- Also Known As:
- Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills - Malaysia Hotel Bentung
- Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills - Malaysia Hotel
- Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills - Malaysia Pahang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish in century old Alsace charm at this French-themed resort, settled at 2,700 feet above sea-level amidst 80 acres of rainforests. Let the medieval French village and picturesque surroundings bring you back to an era steeped in culture and romance. From families and groups, to honeymooners and the pure romantics, Colmar Tropicale beckons you with enchanting grace and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.