The staff is friendly and willing to serve but that doesn´t help at the time of using the facilities of the hotel. The hotel needs a good decoration or they are just careless about it. I arrived with my family at 11pm last May/2/2013 so I didn´t have any other option but to stay there. Our room was at the... More
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Villahermosa
- Villahermosa Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get ready for fun and adventure on your Mexican getaway at Howard Johnson Hotel Villahermosa. Ideally located in the heart of the downtown historic district, our Centro hotel near Grijalva River is just minutes from the best cultural, historic and capital-area attractions in the city. Let our friendly, bilingual staff help you get the most out of your trip.Whether you want to enjoy a meal on our sidewalk café or dining room, we offer an on-site restaurant and bar with room service for your convenience. Make the best of each day with free Rise & Dine continental breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to catch up on email before heading out. From laundry and dry cleaning service to meeting and banquet space, our Centro hotel offers all the amenities to make your stay memorable. We offer a business center, currency exchange and 24-hour valet parking. Handicapped-accessible rooms and Executive suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Villahermosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.