We stayed in Roatan before heading to the mainland. The rooms were exquisite and the food was incredible. The water is beautiful and the pool was wonderful. I can't say enough good things! The only thing people should keep in mind is that it is a 45 minute taxi ride to the West End. For anyone planning to spend all... More
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Tree Plantation Hotel
- Parrot Tree Plantation Hotel First Bight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Tree's Beach Resort features ultra-luxury villas, peaceful and relaxed. Tucked into our lush tropical landscape you’ll find sumptuous comfort… an enticing invitation to beachfront living with elegant furnishings, lavish linens and spacious bathrooms. Snorkel or Scuba dive just off shore to experience some of the most beautiful aquatic life in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Parrot Tree Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.