Situated right beside the Central Railway Station, the biggest and busiest railway station in Australia, is close to amenities and what the city has to offer, but it comes with excessive noise. Sadly, the rooms do not have double glazed windows or any other noise suppression. And trains in Australia for some reason blast their air horns upon entering or... More
- Also Known As:
- Regis On Castlereagh Hotel
- Regis On Castlereagh Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regis on Castlereagh presents executive apartments located amidst the entertainment and business district of Sydney City. Circular Quay, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour are just a relaxed stroll away.The spacious fully self-contained apartments, most boast private balconies leading off the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Tastefully furnished and finished with quality appliances, these superior apartments are ideal for couples, families or the astute business traveller.Whether you choose a studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartment you are guaranteed superior service and comfort.Facilities include an indoor heated pool & spa, fitness room, squash court, table tennis area, outdoor barbeque area and secure undercover parking (fee applies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Oaks on Castlereagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.