After being to a konference in Melbourne I went on a week's holiday in Sydney. I stayed at Macleays Hotel in Potts Point, only half an hour's walk through the Botanical Garden to the Opera House. The rooms are very bright, well maintained and very clean. The staff is very service minded and always ready to assist you. I would... More
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Agoda, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.