We really love the location of this hotel. Tonnes of shops and restaurants nearby to explore! Chinatown, Darling Harbour and public transport are just within walking distance. Beds and blankets were superbly comfy for winter and bathrooms were clean! The hotel could try and improve on the lighting though, we find the room quite dim. Overall, it's a very value-for-money... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Monorail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney