We flew to Alice Spring and drove to Yulara/Uluru. Since the flight schedule is too early, we stayed here in transit for a night. Nice clean hotel and pretty quiet. Location is good considering we hired a car. Casino is right in front of the hotel and CBD is 5 minutes drive away.
- Also Known As:
- Alice In The Territory Hotel Alice Springs
- Alice In The Territory Hotel
- Comfort Inn Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the magnificent MacDonnell Ranges, experience the rugged beauty of the Australian Outback while close to shopping and sightseeing. This beautiful landscaped property offers good sized, comfortable accommodation, resort style swimming pool and onsite dining at our signature restaurant. With 138 rooms we offer a range of accommodation including disabled rooms, family rooms, bunk rooms and interconnecting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Olotels, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Alice in the Territory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.