Everything in the Red Center is expensive, but for parties bigger than 2 the Emu Walk apartments are a great decision. Very close the the IGA and basic ammenitities for cooking. They staff told us at check in there was an oven, but there was only a stove. Ate in most nights due to the expense of the restaurants, but... More
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.