We planned to stay here for 3 days. that was until we arrived, it was dirty and had a strange smell of beer and vomit. We reduced our time to two days which was frankly too long. The staff at the desk are nice enough cant fault them. They charge $7 for 2 hours internet. (best thing to do is... More
- Also Known As:
- Brisbane Backpackers Hotel
- Brisbane Backpackers Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO BRISBANE BACKPACKERS! Ours is the only purpose-built backpackers resort offering cheap, high-quality backpacker and hostel accommodation within walking distance of Southbank, the Brisbane Convention Centre, and the City Centre.Our rooms are air-conditioned, with their own ensuite, TV, fridge, phone, balcony, and the comfiest bunks in Brisbane. For your convenience we offer a mini-bus service to the Brisbane Transit Centre.Our friendly staff can assist you 24 hours a day and we welcome school and tour groups too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Brisbane Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.