We just stay here for a night and we booked for a 4 beds dorm room. The staff is friendly and helpful and we take the shuttle bus from Port Douglas to Cairns for free :) The hostel is nice but little bit dirty due to many people I think.. I will recommend to stay here and it's close to... More
- Also Known As:
- Dougies Backpackers Hotel Port Douglas
- Dougies Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dougies is run by a bunch of us who had lots of fun backpacking around places of the world before, so we decided to start a hostel ourselves. We have the pretty relaxed atmosphere, without all of the formal procedures that some hostels have. Our philosophy is 'kick back and relax at Dougies'. We have all of the facilities that a fun loving backpacker could ever need, including a bar, refreshing swimming pool, free bbq facilities, shop (coke, ice-creams, chockies, etc), a huge self-cook kitchen, laundry, internet, satellite TV (really big one), hire bikes, fishing rods, tour desk and of course accommodation (doubles, twins, share rooms, camping, van sites and our own stylish canvas tents). But once you see our tropical gardens and cruisy front lawn you might just want to lay back and relax under a palm tree, kick back in a hammock, by the pool or you may even like to unwind on the grass and soak up some of the Far North's warm tropical sunlight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Dougies Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.