Fountainside definately lived up to it's great reviews. Free parking, clean, modern, spacious rooms, comfy king size bed, nice bathroom and a huge tv. A few people have commented on the road noise but by the time we were ready for sleep we didn't even notice it. We ate at the restaurant for dinner and breakfast and the food was... More
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.