We plan to do some walking sightsee around Perth CBD and so after some research on TA and Perth hotels,we booked this hostel and chose the doublebed room with ensuite bathroom for some privacy, for AUD 115/night. On a quiet street, one can walk to the train station in about 7 mins,passing the museum and library; and a bit further... More
- Also Known As:
- Emperor`s Crown Backpackers Hotel Perth
- Emperor`s Crown Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emperors Crown brings to Perth a new concept in quality budget accommodation. Just 5 minutes walk from Perth CBD and the night life of Northbridge, The Emperors Crown makes you feel right at home with the city at your fingertips.We have a range of rooms available, from dorms to private rooms - contact us to find out more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Emperor's Crown Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.