Although small the rooms are perfectly adequate. The situation is great-close to shops, river, casino, and the staff are very pleasant. Good value for the money. Breakfast is great sitting on the deck and watching the river. especially if it Sunday market across the bridge.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hamilton Tainui Hotel Hamilton
- Ibis Hamilton Tainui Hotel
- Accor Hamilton Tainui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waikato River, the Hotel Ibis Tainui Hamilton is your gateway to New Zealand's wonderful Waikato region. Primely positioned in the heart of Hamilton City, the brand new 126 room hotel is ideal for both leisure and business trips. Just 20 minutes from Hamilton International Airport, the hotel also offers easy access to relaxing river walkways, cafes, restaurants, Skycity Casino, shopping and entertainment. Part of the only international hotel chain in Hamilton, the Ibis hotel is a great way to enjoy your stay in the Waikato! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Hamilton Tainui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.