My husband and I stayed one night here after visiting Bluff. We arrived around 5pm and the friendly desk staff gave us a large studio room at a really good rate. I was also given a couple of recent magazines to read and keep if I wanted them. This Inn has a shop around the corner to walk to, or... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Invercargill
- Comfort Inn Tayesta Invercargill, South Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twelve ground-floor units and one two level apartment. Free parking directly outside each unit. Private hot spa. All units are double glazed. All 1 and 2-bedroom units have fully equipped kitchens (some without ovens) Complimentary tea and coffee, bathroom facilities, LCD TVs, 7 Sky channels including Sport 1 and 2, Sky News, Guest controlled heating, high-speed internet, electric blankets, ironing facilities, hairdryer. Cooked and continental breakfast, restaurant charge-back, off-street parking, guest laundry, children's play area, DVD player cot and highchair by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Inn Tayesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.